IRON-HORSE MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR
Mountain Biking at Rincon de la Vieja, Costa Rica. One of a kind, this tour stands out from the rest thanks to an important home-grown element from the Guanacaste region: ride up the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano on horseback, like a real “Sabanero”.
Advance up the mountainside through dense rainforest and reach the starting point of the bike tour, take a quick break to freshen up in a fascinating hidden waterfall in complete privacy of the forest, where pure waters surge forth from the volcanic rock. The local ranch cattle that have passed through free range, years upon end, have left a great legacy in the track which waits: ready to receive bikers of all ages and ability, the track through the forest is practically untouched and natural. Cross rivers and cut through open fields, enjoy the amazing panoramic views of the green valley and “Pampa”; feel like a real professional on this track, descend at high speed on a route that maximizes fun but with minimum effort.
To finish off, lower your temperature but keep your adrenaline sky-high, leap into River Tubing straight away! The adventure doesn’t finish their either, recharge your batteries with a delicious lunch and fly through the forest treetops on the most exciting Canopy Zip Line tour, the best way to really make the most of the day, a day you’ll never forget.
- -Full Day Tour, also includes lunch, Canopy Tour, Tubing
- -Approx. time: 2 hours, 15miles.
- -All levels.
- -Difficulty: Medium.
Iron-Horse DownHill HT* Full Day
Iron-Horse DownHill FS** Full Day
** FS=Full Suspension Bike *HT=Hard Tail Bike
All of our tours include:
- -Equipment: MTB bicycle, helmet, gloves, etc.
- -Assistance vehicle and hydration.
- -Backup equipment (Extra bicycles)
- -Bilingual Guides MTB Experts (Spanish, English)
Reservations Policy, Payment & Cancelations
- -All the rates are per person
- -Transportation applies from Zone 1/ transportation has to be paid separately
- -Minimum to operate: 2 bikers
- -16 year and older(parent or person in charge must sign the documentation)
- -For reservations an email with the quantity of people, date, time and phone number must be provided
- -All the reservation must be done 48 hours previous.
- -Rates are subject to changes without previous warning.
- -Type of payment: Prepaid.
- -We require an email request to cancel any reservation.
- -Cancelations for any small group made up to 2 days before the tour are free of charges.
- -Cancelations for small groups within 48 hours prior – charge of 100%.
-No show 100 % charge.